Beyoncé probably wouldn’t eat these sandwiches (especially not with a side of chips and french onion dip), but I had them 4 days in a row… They were really good.
This recipe is more of a guideline, because people like different flavors within their tuna salad. Personally, I’m a mustard addict, so my tuna salad ends up yellow. My best advice is to add your mustard, yogurt and seasoning slowly, so taste as you go!
I made 4 sandwiches from this batch.
- 3 cans tuna (I use tuna in water)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives (cut in halves)
- 2 spoonfuls plain greek yogurt (to taste)
- 2 spoonfuls plain yellow mustard (to taste)
- 2 spoonfuls pickle relish (optional)
- Thick bread (I used wheat sour dough)
- Romaine lettuce
Drain your tuna, then combine everything to taste! Stir well. Keep in a tupperware. Serve with lettuce and toasted bread.